Welcome to MarMaker, the new arts and crafts show directory. Now serving Indiana.

Home » Topics » The Lounge » Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mar♥Maker

So we can all get to know one another a bit better, please take a few moments to introduce yourself. 

I’ll start! 

I’m Teresa, the founder and main admin of Mar♥Maker. I’ve been making jewelry and doing arts and crafts shows for about seven years now as Ravenheart Design Company although I’ve taken this year off (mostly) from doing shows in order to focus my energy on this site and just to recharge. 

I’ve had the idea of creating this site as a place for makers and organizers to come together and communicate easily in one spot instead of being spread out amongst various platforms for awhile now, and have finally gotten it close to where I want it to be. I have lots of ideas and plans for this site as it grows so this isn’t a case of what you see now is what is always going to be here. 

I don’t claim to be an expert, but I am happy to share what knowledge I do have via answers to questions and articles on the site. Do not ever hesitate to offer feedback in the comments on articles as I want to hear from each and every one of you. 

If you’re having issues using the site, please let me know either on the forums, via the contact form, private message, or at @marmaker.com">webmaster@marmaker.com. I’ve tried to make things as fast and easy-to-use as possible, but there are limitations to the scripting (or I may have missed something). 

Kick back, relax, and take a minute to introduce yourselves. Post funny or interesting things in the Lounge and get to know one another.

Caeyas
    Participant

Hi! I’m Caeyas! (that’s pronounced Chaos, btw.)

I’m just a “wannabe” maker. My interests are varied … eclectic, whymsical, chaotic. I used to make jewelry, candles (soy and gel), and bags and totes but I’ve been on an almost four year hiatus while acting as a caregiver for my mother, my sister and my grand-daughter.

For now, I am here to observe, help out, and be amazed at the talents that I am sure we will be seeing here as the site grows. Eventually, maybe I’ll even get “good enough” to feel confident in posting my wares.

I look forward to “meeting” everyone and seeing your projects, those you’ve completed, and those that are in progress. One of my favorite things is to see someone’s project as it progresses!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Posts

Who’s Online

There are no users currently online

Articles

Adsense